For this assignment, your website MUST follow a specific folder structure:
- html folder: All html files (including those that came with your bootstrap theme) should be in one folder called “html” EXCEPT for the home page (named index.html)
- images folder: All image files (including those that came with your bootstrap theme – if keeping any of those) should be in one folder called “images”. This images folder should be located directly inside the home folder. If your bootstrap template comes with an “img” folder, please use this folder, but rename it to “images”.
- styles folder: Rename the CSS folder (currently in the root directory) to “styles” and add your own css files to that folder. DO NOT MOVE the buried css files (that are not already in the CSS folder).
- PLEASE DO NOT MOVE ANY OTHER FOLDERS OR FILES (e.g., .js files) THAT CAME WITH THE BOOTSTRAP FOLDER!!!
- Please make sure all folders and files exist within the root directory (home folder) or one of its subfolders (html, images, styles, js, vendor, and possibly a few others). When you submit your website, anything that was outside of that root directory will no longer be accessible to someone viewing your website.
When I try to do this, I always break the link between the pages. Is there any tips for this?